Hello From Big CO

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome! ask and you will find your answer :)

Hey guys im just getting going in all this, any help anyone can or will give ill take. got 72hr bags for fam as of now and working on are bug out area.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed..

yall being from colorado and all..prep for the weather..mainly the winters there.make sure there's different types of heating sources..including wood heater stove(s).a good source of fire wood

Welcome! You have a start and can just build from there. Every little bit helps. . . Check out the forums since there is a lot of good info there, but if you can't find what you are looking for, just ask. Lots of great people here too.

Welcome. I'm envious of your home state! I saw a picture of a clear river winding thru evergreens with the Rockies in the background once, and to this day that image is as clear as a bell. If there is a heaven I'd take that over streets of gold any day.

Latest posts

Back