Hello from AZ

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammy183

Reaction score
Greetings all! Appreciate the chance to join the site. My family and I are new to the prepping concept. Looking forward to what we can learn and also give back. Thanks again!

Greetings all! Appreciate the chance to join the site. My family and I are new to the prepping concept. Looking forward to what we can learn and also give back. Thanks again!

Welcome to the group! We're pretty easy to get along with here, so jump in and have a look. Lots of good information here already, but don't be afraid to ask questions. LOTS of really knowledgeable and helpful people here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed..

welcome from this side of the puddle!

and we have all started from zero at some point in our life :)

Latest posts

Back