Hello From Australia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome SoulSurvivor,looks like u got a pretty good head start on a lot of preppers.With a few bits and pieces from the awesome people I,ve come across in these forums over the last couple of days you,ll be well on your way. I don't believe martin Bryant was anywhere near that massacre either just quietly but what would I know....just another nutty prepper.Fact that he couldnt shoot worth a shite and everyone was double tapped or taken in one vital organ shot from some pretty decent distances..........anyhoo it is what it is like everthing
ng over the last decade and that's to disarm us. And of course like all good sheeple we obey the rules.:mad:under protest:owned:bloody government. Where was I?oh yeah welcome and enjoy the great people and some of the awesome advice and links. With prepping start small. Basic needs first.shelter,water,food,rescue if an option and of cores I throw protection at the front middle and back which as we all know in auss is getting crazy hard.Point a hpr at a cop and see how popular u become with the law and such:m4::)I,m not crazy I,ve been tested.Sorry I just found all these cool little guys.ha ha ha:tank:

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome! I'm new to the forum too and people have been just awesome! I can't say enough good things about them :) I would encourage you to give some thought to medical supplies. Silent Bob has posted AMAZING stuff in the first aid and medical forum, and there are many others also who have contributed great stuff. It's important to get as healthy as you can NOW so that not only do you reap the benefits now, but you are in better shape if an emergency or collapse does occur. You want to deal with & heal as much as possible from any acute or chronic illnesses & diseases, prevent more from happening, and have some skills ready in case it's not possible for you to access a health care provider. Prepper Nurse

I have an uncle who lives a few minutes from the new airport, the one that mirrors the old one. He says the gov't and military activites and traffic at the old airport has tripled just since may and he has seen many huge militay semi trucks loaded with heavy objects go in and come out unloaded. He also agrees that the "Gov't" is prepping big time and believes the old airport is where the shelter is thats why they built the new airport, to move most of the traffic and people away from it. soon he thinks it will be completely closed to the public.

Welcome to the Forums!
Love your intro. Put mine to shame fast, I love it!

Also, are you referring to the Falcon AFB in Colorado? or the Cheyenne Mountains?

110035, I was refering to the Int'l airport as reported to me by my uncle. There is alot of data and video about this new int'l airport being constructed because of the increase in Gov't activities at the old airport, which has access to the underground world the government has created around the country. COG took priority over NWO plans and the trillions of missing monies has allowed the government to increase their operations in these bases (DUMBS) deep underground military bases. They have used conventional drilling techniques and new technology nuclear boring machines that melt the rock at extremely high temperatures and progress 7 miles a day. The machines are configured so that the rock that is melted in front gets pressed outward in liquid form to create a glass like finsih on the interior walls. These nuclear boring machines have been used since the late 80's.
I'm not sure of the name of the airport, supposed to be denver's int'l airport and the new one replaced the old int'l one.

I would like to clear up something about "you can't get guns in Australia". It does vary by state but in Queensland at least it's easy to get firearms, not as easy as (most of) the US and more restricted in terms of the firearm types (IE almost impossible to get semi auto), but you can get just about any bolt/lever action long gun you like by doing a safety course, filling in a few forms, and joining the SSAA (Sporting Shooters Assoc of Aus), you don't need to own land or have a "genuine reason", the fact that you belong to the SSAA is reason enough.

It's harder to get a sidearm, but only in as much as you have to front to club shoots over 6 months, do another safety course, and fill in yet more forms.

The OP's BOL will be in New South Wales, if he can get a residential address in that state he can buy pretty much what he likes although IIRC revolver rifles (Circuit Judge etc) are not allowed in NSW, they are in other states (or at least in Queensland). I just spent the weekend with a bloke from NSW, he has an extensive gun collection, pistols to "sniper" rifles. If the OP only has an ACT (Canberra) address that might be different, I don't know the rules for all states.

Also they did not recall ALL guns after Port Arthur, just some categories of gun, most notably semi-autos.

So you can have guns in Oz, and you can have a lot of them if you wish, it's really just semi-autos that are hard to get, and pump-action shotties, they need a higher class of licence.

Now open/concealed carry is a different story, don't even ask.

Latest posts

Back