Hello from Australia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croaking Frog

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Due to the (Corona) - (Communist Virus), I am preparing for the event that they shut down access to food or start restricting it. Also preparing my car in some way. I have not idea what I am doing so here I am ! I am not going to be saving my wife... as she thinks that I am crazy ..

Greeting. Oh how I love to live where you people are. The best weapon we can get is a cross bow. Everything is ridiculously restricted with gel blasters constantly monitored...

Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

P.S. Plan on saving the wife too. My wife thought I was a bit daffy too, until this Chinese crap hit. Now she is all for prepping. In fact she is handling the food side better than I ever did.

Welcome from Fin,
just take your missus with you,eventually she will get it..

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

Hi Everyone,
Due to the (Corona) - (Communist Virus), I am preparing for the event that they shut down access to food or start restricting it. Also preparing my car in some way. I have not idea what I am doing so here I am ! I am not going to be saving my wife... as she thinks that I am crazy ..
Cool! Australia

LOL Welcome. Happy from Georgia, USA. My husband thinks I am the crazy one. he just don't get it. I try to tell him its more of 'Emergency Disaster Prepared' He just hears "Doomsday Preppers" and thinks crazy conspiracy cult. I'm still keep him tho.

G'day from Down Under - mt cook thought I was crazy too - till the virus hit, and I had everything we needed.
Only took 7 yrs to get her on board.

Greeting. Oh how I love to live where you people are. The best weapon we can get is a cross bow. Everything is ridiculously restricted with gel blasters constantly monitored...
Huh? I've got 4 semi auto pistols. My son has 3, my daughter in the process of getting her first. Not hard to get a licence for handguns in Australia. A mate has a licence for machine guns in NSW, took a while but wasn't really that hard.

Latest posts

Back