hello from a texan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soggy sneaker

Reaction score
after seeing and reading the news as much as i have for the last month or so.i figured that i better start prepapeing for the worse,in the way of a ecnomic collapse.right along with every thing to go with it..

I'm here in Texas to and I believe the same as you. If you need any pointers let me know

Welcome and thanks for joining. I hope you do find some good info here and feel free to share any info that you might have, too.

Another fellow Texan . . . Welcome!! Yeah I think your name fits. . . . hoping it dries up soon. Lots of great info here in the forums and if you can't find what you are looking for, just ask. . . lots of good people here too.

after seeing and reading the news as much as i have for the last month or so.i figured that i better start prepapeing for the worse,in the way of a ecnomic collapse.right along with every thing to go with it..
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Texas rocks, wish I lived there because everyone I ever meet from Texas was super nice and down to earth. Have fun here and hope you remain safe.

I liked Texas when I was stationed there, back in the early 90's. A little too hot in the summer (serious lack of snow for X-mas too) and a bit too populated for me was the only reason I didn't jump at the chance to join the Dallas P.D. when I ETS'd.

Another fellow Texan . . . Welcome!! Yeah I think your name fits. . . . hoping it dries up soon. Lots of great info here in the forums and if you can't find what you are looking for, just ask. . . lots of good people here too.

my name fits in a funny way..i was working in a area one day where the ground was so saturated with water,water was standing on the ground in some areas.i happen to look down one time.and saw my shoes were soaking wet..hence forth,the name soggy sneaker came to mind.and it of course.it stuck.. :)

If I wore sneakers back when you joined, I would have said the same! It was so wet. . . and I had almost a lake in my front yard, but then again we are having the rain come down once again today. Thankful the mud dried up a couple days ago, so hopeful it wont be as bad as it was at the beginning of the month.

I liked Texas when I was stationed there, back in the early 90's. A little too hot in the summer (serious lack of snow for X-mas too) and a bit too populated for me was the only reason I didn't jump at the chance to join the Dallas P.D. when I ETS'd.

Well goes to show that your a true NODAK...wife was out on her field trip to a gas plant about 30 miles from town yesterday, now remember she's from Minot, she took three of our poncho liner's, 3 heavy wool blankets, two hand made quilts...lol and grabbed one of the intermediate sleeping bags that she's always bitching at me, why did I buy them....I keep remind them they are modular...you know the ones we were issued, well she hates seeing them, when she drives into her garage. So it was like 60 degrees here yesterday, but because they were eating outside (yes 17 ladies with Jason Deli's Box lunches) that this was a tough environment. I think she forgot her childhood, when she had to walk to her elementary and junior high in the winter. Oh, yeah, I was running around in a pair of Cargo pants and LSU Geaux Tigers T-shirt!

Hope all is well...you should be getting the spring melt soon...you expecting flooding where you live?

Hello, lived in Texas for several years and own property outside San Antonio welcome.

Latest posts

Back