Hello from a Central Cal survivalist

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageagle

HamRadio/Office of Emergency Services/Fire-EMT-SAR
Reaction score
Hello to all members. I like to be known as my cherokee name savageagle. it has a story behind it ans stands for patriotism, honor, bravery and is the Eagle and the eye in the sky. It is now savageagle because of all the aggression that has been aimed at the great people of this nation by outsiders as well as our own Gov't.
I am a mechanic and welder by trade but retired and have been a firefighter and emt for years with a local volunteer dept. I have read and researched many things over the last 6 years including self defense, firearms and survival. I can't say I know what may happen in the near future but my guess is I have to worry more about my own Gov't than anything else. This is from my reading and a good understanding of the numerous things that our gov't has done to others including aggression against innocent peoples of many countries.
I may say things that most will find offensive but I will say I am still a patriot but my patriotism is for the peoples of this country and not the Gov't.
I hope to learn some things and maybe make a few friends. I will always speak my mind in an honest manner and never intend on offending anyone but as it is written, I do have the right to speak freely as do all members of this website.
So, a big cheers to all members and when it comes to surviving, I wish you all the best of luck.

savageagle again, I'm happy to see a communications catagory. I'v been involved in many aspects of ham radio for 20 years and it's been an important part of survival prepping for me as it may happen that communications in the US may become minimal or unusable. My base equipment has been protected against any type of attack that would "fry" it as it could be what keeps me informed and alive in many cases. cheers......

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading your posts! I am intrigued considering your native american background gives you an advantage with being taught how to live off the land and you are also involved in medical care somewhat with your emt skills...I hope you can lend us some of your knowledge!

Hello to all members. I like to be known as my cherokee name savageagle. it has a story behind it ans stands for patriotism, honor, bravery and is the Eagle and the eye in the sky. It is now savageagle because of all the aggression that has been aimed at the great people of this nation by outsiders as well as our own Gov't.
I am a mechanic and welder by trade but retired and have been a firefighter and emt for years with a local volunteer dept. I have read and researched many things over the last 6 years including self defense, firearms and survival. I can't say I know what may happen in the near future but my guess is I have to worry more about my own Gov't than anything else. This is from my reading and a good understanding of the numerous things that our gov't has done to others including aggression against innocent peoples of many countries.
I may say things that most will find offensive but I will say I am still a patriot but my patriotism is for the peoples of this country and not the Gov't.
I hope to learn some things and maybe make a few friends. I will always speak my mind in an honest manner and never intend on offending anyone but as it is written, I do have the right to speak freely as do all members of this website.
So, a big cheers to all members and when it comes to surviving, I wish you all the best of luck.

Welcome !

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any comments, questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Savageagle!

Ive often thought if us "white man" would have addapted to the Native American culture, instead of forcing ours on yours, this world would be alot better!

Hello all, as i do have cherokee blood flowing within my arteries and have a very strong connection to my cherokee heritage I am caucasion, white. some say I do look a bit indian. I have skin that never burns but tans very easily and when it comes to animals in nature, i have had some extremely satisfying adventures with animals. I have been 4 feet away from a large brown bear and talked with it. Of course I was the only one doing the talking and the bear was curious i guess. He just sat there sniffing and turning his head sideways and most of the time was looking right in my eyes. The other animals are dogs, a marmot, bobcat and a mountain lion. An old cherokee chief in northern california told me during a trible event that all those times I was close to the animals that it was my ora, or spirit sense. He said the animals could sense my nature and knew I was not a threat to them. I am an easy going person and never have had an urge to hurt any animals. My dad took me hunting when I was 17 and when I had a huge 5 point buck in my sights all I could do is view him with an interest of just viewing. I could have pulled the trigger but that would not have been from my true nature.
As for history my heart bleeds from what the white man did to the resident indians that were here before us. We seem sometimes to have a bad oppinion regarding conquerers in history and speak negatively about what they have done but what about us? We have conquered right here on this continent and did terrible ungodly things to the natives when we came here. Not everyone had this conquering attitude like buffulo bill and many others in history who showed compasion and believed truly in thier hearts that they were as equals to the indians and no better.
Soon I will post my avatar and picture of myself so people don't expect to see someone with feathers in my hair and warpaint of my face. Maybe my cherokee is responsible for the magnetic attraction I have for any mountains and all the nature within it. I tend to believe so.
Anywy.............I hope it's cleared up as to my nature and the connection I have with the Cherokee tribe. The cherokee comes from my great great grandfather who when he came to this country was some sort of trapper and as he traveled throughout the north east had wives in different places. They were cherokee wives and the bloodline was formed. I am part spanish, german, french, irish and cherokee and chippawa. The spanish and french are from my mothers side so german, irish and indian are from dad.
The chief that named me listened to me as I spoke of my dislike and anger for the US Gov't and all the aggresive things they have done over the last 200 years plus the aggresion that is targeted at the american people. The Eagle represents my true and deep patriotism I had for this country and it's peoples and it's Gov't which has been newly redirected to only it's peoples. The savage part comes from the knowledge I have gained from the truths I have uncovered so now the Eagle is angered because of his knowledge of the direction and true agenda that our Gov't has.
Things will not continue as they are and as peoples of this country we will soon find out that we are expendable and NOT important to our Gov't.
Enough said for now but I have much to say and will in the appropriate forum...................cheers to all.

Squaw Valley? It's not the ski resort even thgough we do get a few inches of snow every year. It's a small community east of Fresno and i'm just minutes away from the Nat'l parks at 2700'.
Here is a pic of what it looks like towards the parks.................
projecttools008.jpg

There is snow up there. It has been snowing around 8k but later in the season we'll get some arctic storms like usual.
The homes scattered around and most are a comfortable distance. My closest neighbor is 2000' away.

Tejone pass? I've heard of that pass. The shot is from my pad east covering dunlap, badger, pinehurst and actually looking directly at Bald Mtn in Sequoia Park. If it was clear you could see Bald Mtn.

Latest posts

Back