Hello Friends from the North.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cogunner

Reaction score
Short Bio: I am a single white male living in Colorado who works four miles from NORAD. Target central. Former Army Sergeant, Federal Officer, Deputy Sheriff, Police Officer, and Deputy Constable with the training and experience to help assist others. I hate to say this, but I have never been to Canada. Hoping to fix this soon. Looking for like minded people to share plans and ideas. Well thats it for now.

Gee what a dummy. Here I thought I was posting to a Canadian Forum. Oh well, I wanted to be here also so take my earlier rantings for what they were meant to be, a bio.

Short Bio: I am a single white male living in Colorado who works four miles from NORAD. Target central. Former Army Sergeant, Federal Officer, Deputy Sheriff, Police Officer, and Deputy Constable with the training and experience to help assist others. I hate to say this, but I have never been to Canada. Hoping to fix this soon. Looking for like minded people to share plans and ideas. Well thats it for now.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum. I ain't been to Canada yet either, so we have something in common.

Canada is nice, depending on where you go. Lots of people go to Toronto and it is nice. I am from Cold lake, Alberta but have family there

Latest posts

Back