Hello forum members! Newbie here to the site.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Smyth

Reaction score
Hello all,
I've been working at the prepper agenda for a few years now tyring to sort out what needs to meet, where to bug out to and how to prepare a place for an uncertain future. I signed up here to share ideas and learn about things that I may not have previously thought about or prepared for.
I'm hoping your forum provides a mechanism for all of the members to glean a bit of insight from each other....as they say, "knowledge is power".

Hello all,
I've been working at the prepper agenda for a few years now tyring to sort out what needs to meet, where to bug out to and how to prepare a place for an uncertain future. I signed up here to share ideas and learn about things that I may not have previously thought about or prepared for.
I'm hoping your forum provides a mechanism for all of the members to glean a bit of insight from each other....as they say, "knowledge is power".
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

We have several ongoing discussions with members playing "devil's advocate" to get everyone to think out of the box to better help us all prepare!

We have all learned from each other being it methods of prepping, equipment, defense, etc.

Hello all,
Are you preparing for anything specific or numerous things?

Welcome G. Smyth!

Glad to have you in here!
if you need anything feel free to ask!
also, what state do you live in?

Welcome!! There are many useful tools, resources and insights on this sitethat I'm sure you will find invaluable. There are also a bunch of great people that will keep you thinking and prepared for the unknown!

Welcome!

Latest posts

Back