Hello form southern Maryland

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backwoods 3 percent

Reaction score
Hi there I am Karl. I reside in southern Maryland. The recent government shut down has me worried more than ever. I have now decided that I need to take action on protecting myself and my family from the possible outcome of chaos.

I have been thinking, reading, talking to friends about what would happen, what to do and most have no idea. That's not for me. I am country boy, like to hunt and fish. Camping in the woods is a pleasure to me. My wife and son see the same as I do and are behind me in this venture to learn as many skills as I may need to survive and also to start prepping themselves.

On the bright side. I ride motorcycles, I am a certified HD tech. If its broke I can fix it. I am in beginning stages of learning the trade of a gunsmith. I can cook....sort of.... I have no clue how to preserve most food other than dehydrate.

I hoping to learn as much as possible from like mined people while sharing what I know with others. I believe knowledge is power.

If you are in the southern Maryland area please drop me a pm. I am interested in meeting like mined people.
Karl

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hi there I am Karl. I reside in southern Maryland. The recent government shut down has me worried more than ever. I have now decided that I need to take action on protecting myself and my family from the possible outcome of chaos.

I have been thinking, reading, talking to friends about what would happen, what to do and most have no idea. That's not for me. I am country boy, like to hunt and fish. Camping in the woods is a pleasure to me. My wife and son see the same as I do and are behind me in this venture to learn as many skills as I may need to survive and also to start prepping themselves.

On the bright side. I ride motorcycles, I am a certified HD tech. If its broke I can fix it. I am in beginning stages of learning the trade of a gunsmith. I can cook....sort of.... I have no clue how to preserve most food other than dehydrate.

I hoping to learn as much as possible from like mined people while sharing what I know with others. I believe knowledge is power.

If you are in the southern Maryland area please drop me a pm. I am interested in meeting like mined people.
Karl
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome and thanks for joining. You're in a hot spot as far as reasons to prep. We all have our own reasons and most of them are due to where we live, natural disasters, etc.. Being reasonably close to DC, you have other worries for sure. I'm in NoVA, so we're not too terribly far apart. Sounds like you've got a good team and a sound knowledge base, and an understanding if what you need to improve. I hope you find a good bit of info here and can offer us some of your knowledge and experience, too.

It's good to have another III%er around.

Live Free

Hello and welcome Karl, youve taken a step in the right direction! We arent the kind that'll be standing around and waiting for someone else to make sure we're taken care of if and when something does happen.

Latest posts

Back