Hello Fellows!! Lets thrive together when the SHTF

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Outman

Reaction score
well prepared here for most likely scenarios! Didn't miss a beat with this Covid thing but NEED MORE Benadryl to keep the kids sleeping more :) Kidding, NOT kidding.. Im looking to add Bug out location in the Southwest and way North (Canada ish) and a full archive of PDF's \ Files for viewing on my laptops, Ipads and kindles.. I wont be traveling with any books or magazines but need references for auto repairs, Building, Aquaponics, electronics, medical and so many more... I have east and southeast covered with active Cattle Farms, water and security. focused on long term sustainability and rebuilding now.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

Welcome to the forum. Hope you are practicing what you have stored up in your PDFs. The real world is much different than what you read about.

Latest posts

Back