Hello fellow preppers....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killinNthenameof

Reaction score
I come to this site in search of answers. I am a young individual and find the topic of disaster preparedness enthralling, especially since Armageddon is supposedly rapidly approaching; however, that's not why I am here.
I've never "prepped" for a doomsday scenario, and no one in my family has either. As I get older and take responsibility into my own hands, I am forced every day to consider what might happen if our world suddenly took a turn for the worst. I don't know what I am prepping for, nor do I seek the answer. All I know is that when I start a family of my own I want them to be prepared for the worst, whatever that may be.
I've never seen disaster preparedness as something to scoff at, and the more I seek information about it the more respect I gain for the topic. Having said that, I just want to say that I have great respect for everyone here that has some sort of plan in place. "May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars".

I come to this site in search of answers. I am a young individual and find the topic of disaster preparedness enthralling, especially since Armageddon is supposedly rapidly approaching; however, that's not why I am here.
I've never "prepped" for a doomsday scenario, and no one in my family has either. As I get older and take responsibility into my own hands, I am forced every day to consider what might happen if our world suddenly took a turn for the worst. I don't know what I am prepping for, nor do I seek the answer. All I know is that when I start a family of my own I want them to be prepared for the worst, whatever that may be.
I've never seen disaster preparedness as something to scoff at, and the more I seek information about it the more respect I gain for the topic. Having said that, I just want to say that I have great respect for everyone here that has some sort of plan in place. "May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars".

Welcome aboard !

welcome to the site, the site is full of useful info, and anything u cant find feel free to ask, theres alot of very knowledgeable member here, have learnt alot since i joined

Welcome to the forum there's a great group of really smart people here one can really learn a lot.

Welcome !

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back