Hello Fellow Preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realisticdude

Reaction score
just a common sense , government hating , America loving, natural born citizen preparing for the worst and hoping for the best

just a common sense , government hating , america loving, natural born citizen preparing for the worst and hoping for the best
I saw you were from La. So am I. I live in south La. near Lafayette. I guess we all know the worst is about to come. We are getting as ready as we can. Getting water system ready. Ammo is nonexsistant. I have not been to find any even on line. It's getting bad fast. Where are you located?

franklinton , also puting shallow well and hand pump when weather warms up again. ammo will come back in a few months. recently made purchase from ammo to go. com but had to wait for .223. academy sports has plenty 12 guage ,no pistol ammo when i went. hope your family is on board that sure is a blessing for me. iwas unable to attend recent gun and knife show in Kenner La. but on the news coverage Iswear i saw a pile of magazines for sale !

Well hell, if anyone had sense they'd go south period. LOL. I know what you mean though. You couldn't pay me to move north or to either coast. Like it right here in the boonies, just my man, my kids, my dogs and me.

Well hell, if anyone had sense they'd go south period. LOL. I know what you mean though. You couldn't pay me to move north or to either coast. Like it right here in the boonies, just my man, my kids, my dogs and me.
Rural folks wont have to bug out and that lets me sleep easy at night.....german Shepards and I dont mind the drive to town , its gives us a chance to crank up those old led zep cds

Amen on that one. I love not hearing the rap music thumping in the middle of the night or day for that matter. I know my neighbors and they are far enough away that I don't see them unless I walk to the road and up around the bend. I would be run out of an HOA in a heartbeat and I'm good with that, because if I want to let my goats mow the yard it's my business and not theirs.

just a common sense , government hating , America loving, natural born citizen preparing for the worst and hoping for the best
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back