Hello Fellow Preppers. It's time to get ready

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mastercajun

Reaction score
Im from south Louisiana, Lafayette area. My family and I have been prepping for about 1 1/2 yrs. We don't have nearly everything ready like we want it, but we are not stopping. We will keep on prepping until TSHTF. We are christian and believe that God put prepping on our hearts. We don't think we have much time left to get ready. Our country is going downhill more and more everyday. I spent most of my life in Law Enforcement and construction. My wife is in the medical field and we have a 12yr. old daughter. We are looking for other preppers in our area to communicate with and exchange views and knowledge. We are working on a renewable water system and learning all we can on preserving food for the long term. We have about 1 to 1 1/2yrs. worth, but don't think it will be enough. We would like to have a solar system, but the financies are not there for that. We have our BOL and trying to get it fully up and running. We are 80% finish.

Im from south Louisiana, Lafayette area. My family and I have been prepping for about 1 1/2 yrs. We don't have nearly everything ready like we want it, but we are not stopping. We will keep on prepping until TSHTF. We are christian and believe that God put prepping on our hearts. We don't think we have much time left to get ready. Our country is going downhill more and more everyday. I spent most of my life in Law Enforcement and construction. My wife is in the medical field and we have a 12yr. old daughter. We are looking for other preppers in our area to communicate with and exchange views and knowledge. We are working on a renewable water system and learning all we can on preserving food for the long term. We have about 1 to 1 1/2yrs. worth, but don't think it will be enough. We would like to have a solar system, but the financies are not there for that. We have our BOL and trying to get it fully up and running. We are 80% finish.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back