Hello Everyone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onisei

Reaction score
Hello everybody I'm new around here so I figured I'd introduce myself. Although I haven't been prepping for very long I have been training in martial arts and in tactical marksmanship for a long time and have done extensive survival training. I look forward to learning from all of you.

Scott

Edit: sorry about the topic name autocorrect is a pain!

Welcome to DDPFam.... We look forward to having you around.

p.s. auto correct is good for nothing but a laugh, IMO

Hello everybody I'm new around here so I figured I'd introduce myself. Although I haven't been prepping for very long I have been training in martial arts and in tactical marksmanship for a long time and have done extensive survival training. I look forward to learning from all of you.

Scott

Edit: sorry about the topic name autocorrect is a pain!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

What style of martial arts are you learning?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the site! We love to see new members and hear what every one has to say! The only way we can learn is from each other so it's great that you have joined! Looking forward to seeing what you have to share! Feel free to ask anyone anything!

@clydesdale- I am an instructor for the Three Rivers Bujinkan Dojo and have been training in this art for about 16 years
@hj1984- thank you very much for the warm welcome and have already taken some of your advice regarding getting materials from the dollar tree. So it appears that at the least I am already learning from you guys

Latest posts

Back