Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologize if I did anything wrong, I just want to help people get what they need. This is really important to us, our family is ready we just want everyone else to be as well

it's considered and called,a show of respect towards the admins,to get permission first.take my signature for example.i got permission to put my pinterest link there,before adding there.

Our host, could easily apply for a not for profit status, as most of the money generated from members is applied to the server costs and other administrative costs related to operating the site. Would you consider contacting Clyde and asking his requirements in allowing you to sponsor his site. From a marketing standpoint, having your companies name linked to DPF will certainly allow all member, those that are new member an opportunity to see your products. See Blackpinesports a sponsor link.

Also if you read most of the forums, many of our members are here to pass on information and help others prepare as well. We earn no profit for our ideas and our feedback.

Good preps to you.

yes,we don't want to discourage you,just common courtesy is all what's needed.
don't need to be afraid of our host,we have the same goal here;learn,give advice,take it aswell,spreading knowledge is the main goal,even this old goat do learn new things every single day.

Amma Survivor Survival Kits is happy to join this forum! Our main focus is to help people be prepared for the unexpected. Please check out our site http://ammasurvivor13.bigcartel.com Thank you!

Hi ASK, to be honest, after spending a couple of days viewing your product line, the products are very unimpressive for the prices. The products look to be from Alibaba and Groupon? Example of your Emergency Tube Tent you have for $25 goes for less than $6 everywhere else, I understand markups but....

Lets do a comparative of backpack kits in the same price range,

Your Premium Survival Kit for $65 w/$13.45 shipping
Your Content;
1 Backpack
1 Roll of Duct Tape
1 Filtered Water Bottle
1 First Aid Kit
1 Flashlight
1 Pocket Knife
1 Poncho
1 Survival Blanket
1 Packet of Tissue
1 Box of Waterproof Matches

Wise Food 5 Day Survival Backpack $62.99 w/free shipping
Content;
camouflage backpack (4 compartment 30 liter)
32 servings of gourmet entrees (Including Apple Cinnamon Cereal, Brown Sugar Cereal, Creamy Pasta, Southwest Beans and Rice, Hearty Tortilla Soup, and Milk)
5 x 4.227 fl. oz. water pouches
portable stove
20 x large fuel tablets
water purification tablets
stainless steel cup
squeeze flashlight
5-in-1 survival whistle
42 piece first aid and hygiene kit (Including 37 Piece Bandage Kit, N95 Dust Mask, Pocket Tissues
3 wet naps and waste bag
waterproof matches
mylar blanket
emergency poncho
playing cards

I'm not trying to bash what your trying to do though I would strongly encourage you to research what truly is needed at a bare minimum, your Premium Survival Kit is expensive for what is included and certainly doesn't carry the 'Survival Kit' label, it does remind me of marketing gimmicks that's handed out as door prizes to be honest.

Maverick...that was honest brother...but true, when I opened up the site, I smiled and said this is a "Mom" operation. I didn't have anything better to do last night, so did some Amazon shopping for s and grins. I didn't add food, nor did I get the cheap stuff either, just middle of the road. A bit more expensive...but if I went with the cheaper stuff, I could make the kit at half the cost, granted, they are buying in bulk, so who know the end product cost, but I'd bet that is under $20.

G4Free Ultra Lightweight Packable Backpack Hiking Daypack ,Handy Foldable Camping Outdoor Backpack $13.99
Nalgrene Water bottle 4.99
Vapur 0.5 Litres Anti-Bottle $7.03
Esbit Ultralight Folding Pocket Stove with Six 14g Solid Fuel Tablets $8.99
Potable Aqua Water Purification Tablets with PA Plus $6.99
Versa Flow Light-Weight Water Filter System - Hollow Fiber Inline or Straw Filter for Survivor and Emergency Filtration 9.99
12yd Black Gorilla Tape $4.84
Adventure Medical Kit 3 $7.99
Wooden Waterproof Matches (Great for Sportsmen) 4-pc Set $3.99
Mini Mirror 2.99
5 in 1 Survival Whistle, Emergency Zone Brand, $1.99
5pcs Magnesium Fire Starter Flint Stone Lighter Kit Black $1.99
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife $10.99
UltraFire 7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp $3,99
Rainkist Adult Poncho-Unisex One Size 8.99
Emergency Blanket 1.99

Amazon ships right at the door.

Oh and while I didn't add a tent or sleeping bag...

the tent goes for about 2.99
also you can get an emergency BIVY bag for $7.99

sometimes women have the ability to choose words better than men,sometimes it's good to listen to them too ;)

it took me only 30 years to understand it,which means that someone might say;you are thick as a brick boy,but better late than ever :)

Latest posts

Back