Hello everyone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WilliamGates

Reaction score
I'm new on this forum. The reason why I joined is because I do believe that we live in interesting times. Times where anything can go wrong. It's only wise to prepare yourself for whatever may be coming down the pike.
download.jpg

welcome to DPF from a far away prepper.

yup,and in my opinion way to close to that mad man in east

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any reply's you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Welcome to the forum. Anything you want to find out about, there are enough guys here to help you. There are members here from all walks of life. Just ask away.

I'm new on this forum. The reason why I joined is because I do believe that we live in interesting times. Times where anything can go wrong. It's only wise to prepare yourself for whatever may be coming down the pike.
View attachment 4087
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back