hello everyone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannerz3

Reaction score
What to say.
My main fear is not a collapse of capital itself, but instead, a constantly growing rate of consumption and human population, while the resources keep going down. So I put "overpopulation", when filling out registering. I also call it the up coming resource wars.

I like the idea of activism, on many fields of purpose.
I'll probably say more about that later.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Interesting. I wish you would expand on that a little more. Perhaps in an upcoming thread.

Either way, welcome and thanks for joining. I hope you enjoy being around DPF. I hope you find some good info and share some while you;re here, too.

What to say.
My main fear is not a collapse of capital itself, but instead, a constantly growing rate of consumption and human population, while the resources keep going down. So I put "overpopulation", when filling out registering. I also call it the up coming resource wars.

I like the idea of activism, on many fields of purpose.
I'll probably say more about that later.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

It does make prepping life easier when the wife supports you!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back