Hello everyone!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkroberts.rr

Reaction score
Hey what's up I am new to prepping but very serious about it. I am gonna stay in my home. No bugging out for me cant wait to read all the members ideas.

Hey what's up I am new to prepping but very serious about it. I am gonna stay in my home. No bugging out for me cant wait to read all the members ideas.
Good day and welcome to Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
First off thank you for taking the time to join this site!

Where are you from?
Are you prepping for anything in particular?

There is a ton of information on different situations to prepare for and the is a thread dedicated to the pros & cons of staying in and/or bugging out.

Should you have any question do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks again for taking the time to join!

Hopefully I wont have to leave. But I will be ready to bug out also. Will stay until its not possible. Learning alot of stuff already. Gonna pick up 4 food grade barrels this weekend build a rack to store water in my basement. Just joined Sams club gonna start stocking food. Any suggestions on what I should stock?

Hopefully I wont have to leave. But I will be ready to bug out also. Will stay until its not possible. Learning alot of stuff already. Gonna pick up 4 food grade barrels this weekend build a rack to store water in my basement. Just joined Sams club gonna start stocking food. Any suggestions on what I should stock?
I stock what I like to eat, I have a months supply for 3 people. Any more than becomes a hassle for me to rotate store and all that crap. Next I have to work on a good water storage system. Like the rack idea.

Like you and Colt 1911 I plan on staying in too. I know there are pros and cons, but family size plays a part.

As far as food storage goes the following link is about Costco's long term food. http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/index.php?threads/costco-getting-involved.129/

I hope this helps.

Welcome rkroberts.rr!

im the con of the group lol.

i really dont think its a good idea to bug in, unless you're in a secluded area, or have your own bomb shelter. too much risk for roaming gangs to just take. but you can read my thoughts about it in the pros/cons thread lol.

me, im going with MRE's. they last like 2 years.
Wal-mart has single 2.5 serving packs for $5 dollars each. as im poor as hell, i buy 1 or 2 every now an then, as opposed to the $90 bucket of 275 servings that i would love to have.

Welcome rkroberts.rr!

im the con of the group lol.

i really dont think its a good idea to bug in, unless you're in a secluded area, or have your own bomb shelter. too much risk for roaming gangs to just take. but you can read my thoughts about it in the pros/cons thread lol.

me, im going with MRE's. they last like 2 years.
Wal-mart has single 2.5 serving packs for $5 dollars each. as im poor as hell, i buy 1 or 2 every now an then, as opposed to the $90 bucket of 275 servings that i would love to have.
Rice an Beans super cheap and last a long time as long as you can keep them dry.

Latest posts

Back