Hello Everyone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigadam

Reaction score
My name is Adam and am very excited to be part of this forum. I look forward to learning more about prepping and the different outlooks everyone has here. I have been raised a hunter so this comes very naturally for me. My brothers and I are currently expanding our armory with different rifles, bows, hand guns, axes etc. We are also starting to build a cabin in the middle of the woods to seclude ourselves and family from other people. Eventually we are planning on getting two 55 gallon heavy duty plastic drums for our water supply and have started our garden. Any questions you guys may have just let me know.

My name is Adam and am very excited to be part of this forum. I look forward to learning more about prepping and the different outlooks everyone has here. I have been raised a hunter so this comes very naturally for me. My brothers and I are currently expanding our armory with different rifles, bows, hand guns, axes etc. We are also starting to build a cabin in the middle of the woods to seclude ourselves and family from other people. Eventually we are planning on getting two 55 gallon heavy duty plastic drums for our water supply and have started our garden. Any questions you guys may have just let me know.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back