Hello Everyone!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, just here to get some ideas and thoughts. It would also be nice to get the feel of some people from the area. It's not easy being from communist NJ....lol.
Don't feel bad I am from the communist state of kalifornia or the people's republic of kalifornia.....

~~~Any who.....

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thnx Clyde and Ma'am for the welcome. Ok I think you win Clyde being from California.... Lets agree that both sides of the Country have some issues....lol. Even both of our local gangs can't get over the the east/west coast issues! We have some more troubling laws in the making...smh.

Welcome...(and sorry for being stuck in Jersey....you poor thing...)

(Don't mind me, drove through there once, and I still bear the scars from that experience. Any chance you guys could make those signs bigger than a dinner plate, or oh, I don't know, make a U-Turn every once in a while?)

Seriously though, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum and trust me, there's a lot to be said for living in 'fly over country'.

(Don't mind me, drove through there once, and I still bear the scars from that experience. Any chance you guys could make those signs bigger than a dinner plate, or oh, I don't know, make a U-Turn every once in a while?)

That would only be the beginning of the changes....lol

Latest posts

Back