Hello everyone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zombiesrreal

Reaction score
I'm just an average working American who believes in being self sufficient whether the apocalypse will happen or not. I know zombies are real. Maybe not the flesh eating, walking dead kind but mindless minions yes. I believe in the Illuminati. If the apocalypse ever happens my two biggest and highest opinions; 1. Obviously survive, 2. Do not trust the government!

Zombies are kewl and Walmart sucks. Walmart will bring on financial collapse and financial ruin to our people, and zombies will eat our faces once things are in shambles and there are no twinkies left...

Welcome and thanks for joining... If you're into the illuminati discussions, please pop on over to the "Conspiracy Theories" subforum and kick up a new thread or post in a thread someone already got going. It's good to enlighten folks about the ills of the world. Especially about the people that pull the purse strings and have the financial power to make or break any and every thing they want.... #LiveFree

I'm just an average working American who believes in being self sufficient whether the apocalypse will happen or not. I know zombies are real. Maybe not the flesh eating, walking dead kind but mindless minions yes. I believe in the Illuminati. If the apocalypse ever happens my two biggest and highest opinions; 1. Obviously survive, 2. Do not trust the government!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back