Hello Everyone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello David and welcome to the forum. We seem to get a lot of Aussies these days. Great to have you with us. Don't wait to comment and tell us some good old Aussie wisdom. I hope to read your posts soon. Thanks again for joining.

Welcome, we still need a few more aussies to make a footy team.
Hopefully you can write something on antenna theory or current types of radios on the market in aus. I'm guessing you use all band widths.
If SHTF, other forms of information/communication services will go off line and people still need comms with a back up power plan.
Yo

Hello everyone, my name is David Christmas (VK4DJC) I am a ham operator and i live in a small town called Mount Morgan in Queensland Australia.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back