Hello everybody

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucianoPavarotti

Reaction score
Hi,
Actually I'm new to this forum, I've been seeing posts here for a period of time and I felt the subjects are really interesting, and I gained really valuable information while reading the posts and replies here.

and now I'm glad to participate to these good discussions

Hi,
Actually I'm new to this forum, I've been seeing posts here for a period of time and I felt the subjects are really interesting, and I gained really valuable information while reading the posts and replies here.

and now I'm glad to participate to these good discussions
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Luciano from south La. Feel free to jump in. Just where is United StatesA? The reason I ask is because we are trying to get a members meet and we really need to know what area you are in. Please put the state and nearest big city near you. Don't need a physical address but it would help to know the local area that your in. You will find that the guys here are willing to help in any way we can.

Welcome Luciano from south La. Feel free to jump in. Just where is United StatesA? The reason I ask is because we are trying to get a members meet and we really need to know what area you are in. Please put the state and nearest big city near you. Don't need a physical address but it would help to know the local area that your in. You will find that the guys here are willing to help in any way we can.
I'm from Montgomery AL

Latest posts

Back