hello europe

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its trying to get them to come to the way of thinking most brits probably think they are safe and that i am only being a drama queen lol

its trying to get them to come to the way of thinking most brits probably think they are safe and that i am only being a drama queen lol
We get that over here all the time, But when something small happens like the power is out or water line breaks, who are the prepared ones ? That would be us !! prep on UK

lol we having flash floods at the moment parts of the country are getting a months worth of rain in 4hrs but they just dont learn and you see them on the news crying coz there belongins are ruined from the mud and rain yet they do nothing about it when it isnt raining when will people learn?

Earthquakes here, well small ones. I am in southern California so thats what I prep for, No power, water, maybe some looters.

lol we having flash floods at the moment parts of the country are getting a months worth of rain in 4hrs but they just dont learn and you see them on the news crying coz there belongins are ruined from the mud and rain yet they do nothing about it when it isnt raining when will people learn?

You said a mouthfull right there, brother. thats about the just of it.

"Yet they do nothing about it when it isnt raining when will people learn?" kevin tordoff 2012

Can I have permission to use that one?

ye go for it i just think that these people who live in flood areas should prepare when it doesnt rain

thank god we dont have earthquakes i cant imagine how terrible that could be when you see peoples homes flattened stay frosty people!

Oh yea brother I agree,
I like the word raining as a medifor, for any bad situation that can befall us as humans, that put us in circumstances that most are unprepared for.
It isnt "raining" when we all have good jobs,but they dont save some supplies just incase they are jobless for awhile.
It isnt "raining" for those that live in quake zones, when the faults are dormant.
It isnt "raining" for those in US that still thinks China owns all of our debt.

What you said incompasses so much more than literall rain.
It is in fact why we are all here, no matter what we are preparing for.
And it is complete in its simplicity.
Most people do nothing, because they think nothing will ever happen.

I used to live in Hull, which has not yet disappeared under water but the way it's going, soon will be.
York has had it bad this year, Hull did have some badly hit areas last time the rain was heavy, an area of Bransholme had it bad but that was due to the houses being built on a flood plane - Doh!
And the guy who drowned in Hessle (which was just round the corner from us).

im from easingwold not near any rivers so i kinda ok at the moment have u decided to start prepping after seeing it on nat geo?

I wouldn’t know where to begin really as there are too many scenarios to comprehend. And our finances are limited.
If things were different, I would make use of my military knowledge and would literally build a fortress with an underground area also include lots of external booby traps and defensive positions.

ye thats the situation we have limited finances we are starting small and start buying canned food in bulk and in march we will start grownig our own fruit and vegetables

We were growing tomatoes - until our grandson decided to kill them with some weed killer after being told off :mad:

bit pointless this but im in england and by the looks of it only person whos starting prepping in europe.
You are never the only one. There are plenty more. You just don't know of any.
Pointless? Never pointless to prepare. Overconfidance can get you in trouble.

Better to be prepared for nothing, then be unprepared for something.

Latest posts

Back