Quantcast

Hello Doomsday People

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Sir Digby

Reaction score
Nice to see a new forum about this subject.

I look forward to providing content and discussing issues.

I love weapons and zombies, lol.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Nice to see a new forum about this subject.
I look forward to providing content and discussing issues.
I love weapons and zombies, lol.
Sir Digby, Welcome to Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Thank you for taking the time to join the site. I look forward to your posts!

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
What a weirdo.... Kidding, of course. I too am a student of weaponry. I LOVE the silly zombie craze, too. I know some think it's lame, but I think it really does bring a "Funny" side to a serious subject that we all have found interest in. Welcome!

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
i saw on a documentery that 'they' dont remember who, actually developed a viral strain that can cause reanimation to the dead, however i believe they said it was created for undead soldier pourpose and was scrapped (sure it was) anyway its possable believe it or not

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
i saw on a documentery that 'they' dont remember who, actually developed a viral strain that can cause reanimation to the dead, however i believe they said it was created for undead soldier pourpose and was scrapped (sure it was) anyway its possable believe it or not
Nothing with our government would surprise me! Though I am not a follower of the zombie, though I do like playing Plants vs. Zombies....

Latest posts