Hello, bloorooster here.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloorooster

Reaction score
Been watching doomsday preppers and found this site. Looks great, I'm gonna check everthing out. So far it looks like a place I'm gonna visit often.

Hello there. You will find that we aren't all over the top and insane as the people on those shows.

Hehehe.... True, true... Some are, some aren't. I think the majority of us are pretty serious about it but it seems we have more realistic ideas of what to prep for, IMO. Each person has their own ideas, but some are obviously more likely than others.

Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy hangin around.

Been watching doomsday preppers and found this site. Looks great, I'm gonna check everthing out. So far it looks like a place I'm gonna visit often.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back