Hello! Anyone Alive?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What does everyone have for survival gear? Anything and Everything you have?

• Total voters

Joshua

Reaction score
Not much to really say about myself except that I love to learn. I figured awhile back that now is the time to get as much information on survival as possible. Whether it is doomsday prep, outdoor survival, even basic survival, as well as primitive survival methods. Always enjoy reading a good book so if you know of one, I would be happy to know the name of the book as well as the author please. The more I know the better. I also am just a beginner. I have done a little bit of research on survival... I also own a few books on the matter. But I can always add more books to my library. I can also use any helpful tips of the trade. So please feel free to fill me up with as much good information as possible please. Survival is key!

Not much to really say about myself except that I love to learn. I figured awhile back that now is the time to get as much information on survival as possible. Whether it is doomsday prep, outdoor survival, even basic survival, as well as primitive survival methods. Always enjoy reading a good book so if you know of one, I would be happy to know the name of the book as well as the author please. The more I know the better. I also am just a beginner. I have done a little bit of research on survival... I also own a few books on the matter. But I can always add more books to my library. I can also use any helpful tips of the trade. So please feel free to fill me up with as much good information as possible please. Survival is key!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

With your desire to learn you will, in no time, become more than a new prepper!!
Are you preparing for any thing in particular?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thank you very much. I have not really thought of much that I am preparing for. Just basically anything that I can. I live to close to Yellowstone so if that blew up I would be a crispy critter so not really bothering to prep for that. Just anything else that might happen. It is really hard to say what might happen so pretty much prepping a lil for everything, one piece at a time.

stay alive and well,
Joshua

Thank you very much. I have not really thought of much that I am preparing for. Just basically anything that I can. I live to close to Yellowstone so if that blew up I would be a crispy critter so not really bothering to prep for that. Just anything else that might happen. It is really hard to say what might happen so pretty much prepping a lil for everything, one piece at a time.

stay alive and well,
Joshua
I live in earthquake country so I started prepping for that and then it just kind of ballooned from there.
You live in a great area! I am a huge fan of MT! "Big Sky" is an understatement!

Definitly a good reason to be prepping. And thank you "Big Sky" is definitely an understatement lol. I love it here. Basically have everything that I would need not to far from where I live now so I know I could live off the land well.

Welcome!
And, yes, I am still here!
What a year.... the Rapture, the election, the Mayan fiasco, Holidays.

Hey wait...if the rapture happened...and you're still here...

...I do not think it means what you think it means..."

(Sorry, I haven't used the Inygo Montoya quote in awhile...)

Welcome.

A general survival book that I'm currently reading and really enjoying a lot is The SAS Survival Handbook by John wiseman.

Latest posts

Back