Hello - Angie and the new software

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldways

Admin
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all, You've seen me posting some since the software and server change.
I am a forum admin that helps the site admin/mods when the forum is owned by Group Builder.
And as to me being appropriate for this forum's topic, I've been interested in prepping for years. I'm not drastic and I don't talk about everything as I don't need someone knowing what I have or what I may know. Though April 27th, 2011 my crazy fun hobby did help live through 6 days of no power, getting family members from out of state to a funeral for their Dad by using phone and Facebook when signal would go through. Etc.

As you may have noticed in the paragraph above, the forum is with new owners and will be slightly different. The software and no Tapatalk is one of the changes. The mods and site admins will stay the same if they wish to stay and keep posting. Topics will be overall the same. There may be one or two changes that I need to check to see if needed. We are looking into getting Chat Back. Give us a day or so.

I would ask that you ask on the Forum looks different thread.

howdy from a fellow Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

I'm checking out the forums, etc. But isn't there a general thread for just off topic visiting as in the chat?

He is not the owner any longer, but if he participates he is still the admin. And I"ll work with him. If he does not show up, then I'll have to get to know the mod team better, as I check on the forum almost everyday for issues and helping. Killing spammers (but I have the spam filter set pretty tight). I'm also the Contact Us email recipient, and those are usually answered pretty quickly.
So, if Clyde stays Admin it depends on his participation.

Now I am seriously concerned, most of us are part of this forum because of our liason and friendship with Clyde, I was laughing a few minutes ago on another thread about the forum being ran by spooks................................... I'm not laughing now.

You can still be friends with Clyde. No problem. And spooks, no. I thought Preppers would appreciate a little humor about FEMA and CIA, etc. And in these days it's good to find others stopping laughing at the stupid overboard preppers as nothing is going to happen, but well - just look at the news.

Just remember how to state things where they cannot come back to bite you on the butt, and don't signal your plans too much as this is an open forum and those not logged in can read it also.

You can still be friends with Clyde. No problem. And spooks, no. I thought Preppers would appreciate a little humor about FEMA and CIA, etc. And in these days it's good to find others stopping laughing at the stupid overboard preppers as nothing is going to happen, but well - just look at the news.
You have to adapt to British sense of humour as well as the Colonial american style Mon cheri :)

Just remember how to state things where they cannot come back to bite you on the butt, and don't signal your plans too much as this is an open forum and those not logged in can read it also.

Oh I like this one, not here 5 minutes and talking about biting butts, LIVE FREE Angie, Do what ever takes your fancy, we wont judge you :)

I've been in the SouthEast for most of my life since I was 11. Not a redneck, more of a space program brat.
You have to adapt to British sense of humour as well as the Colonial american style Mon cheri :)

Oh, I have some friends on a British forum I talk with almost daily. I'll learn you all.

Last edited:
What??? You mean I need to go edit all those posts about where the bodies are buried???o_O

Latest posts

Back