Hello all

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bairleafarm

Reaction score
Fellow prepper here from ky. I wouldn't consider myself a hard core prepare. I do pay attention as I feel something is coming. I am currently equipped enough to somewhat maintain life without assistance from the outside world. I look forward to seeing what I can learn from you guys. You never know maybe I can teach something as well.

Fellow prepper here from ky. I wouldn't consider myself a hard core prepare. I do pay attention as I feel something is coming. I am currently equipped enough to somewhat maintain life without assistance from the outside world. I look forward to seeing what I can learn from you guys. You never know maybe I can teach something as well.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

We always welcome people sharing their knowledge! This site has had some great debates, and we have all gotten better prepared because of it.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Bairleafarm!

i am always willing to read new ideas! sometimes there's even different variations to ideas alresdy posted that work just as well or better!

Latest posts

Back