Hello all

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCDude

Reaction score
Hi, just introducing myself. I don't consider myself a Doomsday Prepper like what you see on TV. I just lived through many hurricanes in Florida, and I was part of some public agency disaster planning there. I'm interested in learning creative ideas about how to make life more safe and enjoyable for my family during tough situations that can arise unexpectedly.

Hi, just introducing myself. I don't consider myself a Doomsday Prepper like what you see on TV. I just lived through many hurricanes in Florida, and I was part of some public agency disaster planning there. I'm interested in learning creative ideas about how to make life more safe and enjoyable for my family during tough situations that can arise unexpectedly.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

There is a ton of information here. Every thing from bug out bags, to solar power during outages.
If you have any specific questions feel free to ask. Everyone here is willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum there's a great group of smart guys here that talk about just basic preparedness not just the end of the world I think you will enjoy it.

Welcome to the family! Lots of great ideas and knowledgable ppl here for anything you may need!

Latest posts

Back