Hello all.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNative88

Reaction score
I am NC Native who is just looking to get some help with topics and give my help when I can.
I am an avid hunter and fisherman. I have served in the Army.
I am from the coast of NC and love it, Love the Panthers.

In my opinion the world will go to crud due to a post war or a internal meltdown between the government and its citizens.

I am always willing to help people so if you need anything feel free to ask.

Hello! Never got the pleasure of going to Finland, been all over Europe and the middle east but never got the chance to go to Finland!

quite nice here,not too much population,only drawback is for the present my eastern neighbor ;) one of the reasons I prep..
I on the other hand would love to visit US

only drawback is for the present my eastern neighbor

Yeah, Vlad doesn't come over to borrow sugar, he just takes it....

Welcome!

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any reply's you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Welcome from another new person as well. You'll enjoy is here i hope, as well as thank you for serving the country. (also thanks to everyone else that has served as well)

I am NC Native who is just looking to get some help with topics and give my help when I can.
I am an avid hunter and fisherman. I have served in the Army.
I am from the coast of NC and love it, Love the Panthers.

In my opinion the world will go to crud due to a post war or a internal meltdown between the government and its citizens.

I am always willing to help people so if you need anything feel free to ask.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back