Hello All

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AceGurriersMc

Reaction score
Name : Anthony
Reason for joining this site : Prepping ideas, learning new things, selling items extra prep items I have,
trading prep items I have, buying other ppls extra items that I might not have ( some places offer cheaper items also, keeping up on current events that I might not know about and simply getting to know this community outside of my state that I have so recently had my eyes opened to.

Thank you for the opportunity to join.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....
Awesome thank you for the hospitality sir.

Welcome Ace! I was born in Cali, Long Beach area, but now live in TX (dad moved us here when I was 6 mo). . . like the laws better here anyway, no offense. We gotta lot of good info here so spend some time searching around. If you can't find what your looking for, just ask. We don't tend to be shy around here and will answer your questions and tell you what you need to know if one of us knows the answer. I got a neighbor named Anthony and can't stand him, but I won't hold that against you ;)! Really, just glad to have you and hopefully learn from each other. . . welcome aboard bud

Welcome to the group Anthony.
I'm also from Texas, and nearly double your age. lol
This is a great place to find info and tips on things you never even dreamed you needed to know about.
So again, welcome in, and if you have questions, just ask, because SOMEBODY here has got the answer.[/quote]

Hi and welcome to DPF from Finland, think you'll enjoy to be here, folks are great, you don't know something..ask and someone has the answer and the ideas you get = great

Reason for joining this site : Prepping ideas, learning new things, selling items extra prep items I have,
trading prep items I have, buying other ppls extra items that I might not have ( some places offer cheaper items also, keeping up on current events that I might not know about and simply getting to know this community outside of my state that I have so recently had my eyes opened to.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Many a California on this site

Welcome Ace! I was born in Cali, Long Beach area, but now live in TX (dad moved us here when I was 6 mo). . . like the laws better here anyway, no offense. We gotta lot of good info here so spend some time searching around. If you can't find what your looking for, just ask. We don't tend to be shy around here and will answer your questions and tell you what you need to know if one of us knows the answer. I got a neighbor named Anthony and can't stand him, but I won't hold that against you ;)! Really, just glad to have you and hopefully learn from each other. . . welcome aboard bud

Hey thanx for the welcome.

Welcome !

Latest posts

Back