hello all

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustang592

Reaction score
i am a 25 southeast ohio country boy,i am new to prepping, i am looking to get a group started (colony) in my opinion more members = better survival rating
in the future i am looking to get my own land and im looing to buld a big bunker that way i could have a medical (er type) with some doctors and expand my knowledge of everything prepping wise.

Welcome.dig around & i am sure you will find lots of useful info here

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome aboard !

Welcome.dig around & i am sure you will find lots of useful info here

ty everyone i am trying to find a job so i can buy some preps and get a small bunker made so i can atleast store some food, water, guns and other usefull items

i am a 25 southeast ohio country boy,i am new to prepping, i am looking to get a group started (colony) in my opinion more members = better survival rating
in the future i am looking to get my own land and im looing to buld a big bunker that way i could have a medical (er type) with some doctors and expand my knowledge of everything prepping wise.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

A Warm Welcome! Ask and Ye Shall Receive... Yep, plenty here helpful and knowledgeable folks...

Welcome! I hope you can get the job and skills that you need to make this idea a reality (I work and go to school full time and I've said this so many times I sound like I'm bragging but I'm really not, exhausted is more like it :)) Your idea sounds really neat, I like the sound of it!

Latest posts

Back