Hello All!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ma'am

Reaction score
Hello all...I am a beginner prepper, and am looking for advise and wisdom from the rest of you. I have been doing research for months and am just beginning on taking the first baby steps for becoming a prepper (even though I feel that no amount of preparation can prepare me for the future).
I am a female currently living in the Midwest- on a small 4 acre farmette. Trying to work on fine tuning my gardening skills, and hopefully expanding our orchard either this year or next. My gardening skills are limited, but have improved immensely with practice and hard work. I wish to improve my animal husbandry skills/ general survival skills. I am incredibly confident with my skills pertaining to horses and dogs. I plan on getting sheep/goats in the years to come, and hopefully chickens will be an addition to our farm as early as next spring. I know that I lack many of the other skills I need to survive....just decided to look to this website for information and guidance. Thank you all for your valuable input. Honestly I need help on almost all topics....I am open to all advise the more knowledgeable people from this site are willing to share.
Thank you all!

howdy.welcome to the forum and family..there's lots of folks here that are knowledeable in the areas your searching knoledge in.and im sure they'll be more then happy to help you out at learning what ya need to know.feel free to search the diffrent topics.ask and answer questons when needed.who knows we might even learn somtin from you as well..

Howdy ma'am, welcome to the mad house :-D much like a zoo, dont feed the animals. Lol

It sounds like your off to a great start and i look forward to seeing your updates.

Guys and gals here are not only nice but very knowledgeable. Feel free to ask anything you need.

G'day from Down Under - well, you are far ahead of some of us having land. It's an informative site, you'll learn a lot and we can learn from you too.

Hi and welcome. You should find help and friendship on the forum. There's a lot of really nice people on here.look through the threads and find what you are interested in and ask away....also ...don't hesitate to help us in your experiences either. We need help also.
Glad to have you.

Welcome! I'm kinda new here also but just from my short time here thus far I've learned a lot and the people are really friendly!

Welcome to the family! Please ask questions and feel free to join into conversations in the shoutbox or on different threads. As you read through the threads, don't think that anything is too old for us to bring back up if you have questions.

Thank you all for welcoming me to the family!
Just a general question: for those of you planning on Bugging Out-Where are you planning on going?
I know it depends on what you are prepping for? I guess I feel more comfortable bugging-in - I wouldnt even know where go if I had to bug out other than family and they are all relatively close-so if my home was affected...theirs would most likely be as well. I am just very curious about this! looking forward to what you guys say!! Thanks

i have to say im buging in for 2 reasons...1st,unless i mange to get a box trailer for it i donthink the van is suitable as a bug out vehicle.2nd reason is.i dont have a bug location of any kind..so i'll be buging in

Hello all...I am a beginner prepper, and am looking for advise and wisdom from the rest of you. I have been doing research for months and am just beginning on taking the first baby steps for becoming a prepper (even though I feel that no amount of preparation can prepare me for the future).
I am a female currently living in the Midwest- on a small 4 acre farmette. Trying to work on fine tuning my gardening skills, and hopefully expanding our orchard either this year or next. My gardening skills are limited, but have improved immensely with practice and hard work. I wish to improve my animal husbandry skills/ general survival skills. I am incredibly confident with my skills pertaining to horses and dogs. I plan on getting sheep/goats in the years to come, and hopefully chickens will be an addition to our farm as early as next spring. I know that I lack many of the other skills I need to survive....just decided to look to this website for information and guidance. Thank you all for your valuable input. Honestly I need help on almost all topics....I am open to all advise the more knowledgeable people from this site are willing to share.
Thank you all!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Ma'ma from South La. Make yourself homely, I mean at home. Every one here are friendly folk. As for me, I have a BOL. I've been getting it ready for a while now. There is no way I would stay in the city. At least you have a place out of the city. Consider yourself lucky. I feel for the ones that will have to stay in the cities. All you can do is prep as much as you can and hope for the best.

Latest posts

Back