Hello all

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan Jefferson

Reaction score
Hello, just joined up and wanted to say Hi!

I'm an author in the survival/Teotwawki genre and would like to get to know everyone a little better!

I'm an author in the survival/Teotwawki genre and would like to get to know everyone a little better!

I just started posting but I wanted to share a link to my new book that just came out.

If you like survivalist, post-apocalyptic, dystopian and TEOTWAWKI books, this book is right up your alley.

Description:

With the economy slowing down and inflation heating up, John takes a new job to help make ends meet at home after his wife is laid off from her high paying job. This new job requires him to travel across the country and work long hours away from home. While on one fateful trip away, the heartland of the country is rocked by a series of devastating earthquakes that cripple the nation by destroying massive amounts of infrastructure, killing and injuring hundreds of thousands, and displacing millions of inhabitants.

Now, John is stranded nearly 2,000 miles away from home with no easy way to make it back to his loving family in need. In his attempt to get home, he battles against the flow of refugees fleeing the devastated area and encounters many perilous—and sometimes deadly—trials along the way.

Print edition:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...=0989319903&linkCode=as2&tag=abundfuturmed-20

Kindle version:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=B00CPWI8I2&linkCode=as2&tag=abundfuturmed-20

Also if you are interested, there is a giveaway going on at goodreads.com

Thanks for taking a look!

Lordy, please tell me you are not advertising. If you are here to learn something, then hello and welcome to the forum. If you are here to flog your book... nope, not here, not on the open forum. If you want to sell something either join with a paid membership and advertise in the classified section or talk to the owner, Clyde about buying advertising on here.

That being said, sounds like a decent read and I really hope that you were just making an awkward hello.

No problem Nate great having you...you might not believe me but there has been a few times I wanted to pull my post back down..lol these are really nice people here and we're glad your are here.Clyde is very understanding..but sometimes people get on this forum just to plug their wares. I don't think that was your reason though.. so start a thread or join in wherever you feel comfortable.

Nate, everyone makes mistakes and we do too. Welcome to the forum and I was serious when I said the book sounds good. You can disregard the message I sent back to you, you've already done what was suggested.:)

Okay, just checking, I don't want us to be the reason you don't have everything ready to go. Yes, I am being a worrywart all the way from Missouri, deal with it.:)

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back