hello all...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello friends... i am new to this forum and to prepping. I have started with the basics but always looking for advise especially with how to prep and not kill myself financially... thanks
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Well hello there hillbilly. We are here to help you learn how to do this and not break the bank. My hubs can tell you that I can make a penny turn black and blue from being pinched so hard. Welcome to the forum. Let us know about you and what you want to accomplish. Ask questions and we'll do our best to help you out. If you have suggestions to make, feel free to make them.

hello friends... i am new to this forum and to prepping. I have started with the basics but always looking for advise especially with how to prep and not kill myself financially... thanks
Helo dar hillbill. I was be from South La. Sum of us here in da swamp don tak to wel, but we was got our point ot dar. We was kno how it was not to broke da bank. U was sur cud lisen to dat old- anorak. she be sum good smart broad. All bull sh*t aside, you have come to a great place to learn about prepping. All the guys here are going to help you with any question you have. We have people of all kinds of back grounds. I concider them an extended family. I've gotten close to alot of the folks here and if you stay, you will also. So welcome Hillbilly law. Oh, were you in law enforcement? If you were, I know how you feel on the finance stuff. I retired from the SO. What's good about law enforcement is that they don't starve you the death all at one time, they do it slowly. I had to start a construction co. so I could afford to eat twice a week instead of once.

mastercajun, i used to live in terrbone parish, until the government screwed me out of my gator tags, so i moved to pennsylvania

mastercajun, i used to live in terrbone parish, until the government screwed me out of my gator tags, so i moved to pennsylvania
I was a machinist for Cameron Iron Works in Patterson back in the late 60's. Then moved back to Vermilion Parish. I also have a home in Acadia Parish. Worked at both Vermilion and Acadia parish SO. Retired from Acadia Parish SO. Still have a bunch of friends and relatives living around Morgan City, Bayou Vista, Patterson area. Don't know if I could live in Transalvania. Oh I mean Pennsylvania. To damn cold for me.

Latest posts

Back