Hello All....Former Jarhead here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankieTheSaint

Reaction score
Hello all. Another prepper in the making. With all that is going on, with the government shut down, being 6 days away from the possible collapse of the stock market, DHS buying over a billion 5.56 rounds and 2700 MRAPs, the FEMA Camps to hold millions, it's not hard to see what is coming down the pipeline.

I thank you in advance for all of your tips! I look forward to picking up on all of your helpful tips, tricks and guidance.

Godspeed

Hello all. Another prepper in the making. With all that is going on, with the government shut down, being 6 days away from the possible collapse of the stock market, DHS buying over a billion 5.56 rounds and 2700 MRAPs, the FEMA Camps to hold millions, it's not hard to see what is coming down the pipeline.

I thank you in advance for all of your tips! I look forward to picking up on all of your helpful tips, tricks and guidance.

Godspeed
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome Frankie! It's never to late to start prepping. . .

Welcome aboard Frankie! Glad to have another Devil Dog around. Remember there are no "former" Marines. Once a Marine, Always a Marine.

Latest posts

Back