heirloom rutgers tomato seeds

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

ok here's the deal.as i've posted in at least 2 or 3 topics.i have 3 packets of heirloom rutgers tomato seeds..so im giveing away 2 of them and keeping one for my self..and this means we'll have 2 winners instead of one..the drawing will take place on the 1st of december..two numbers will be drawn.one number per packet of seeds..

001.JPG

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
well drhenley..looks like your the only one so far.and if no one else joins in.you'll get both packets

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
well colt and DrHenley..p.m. me yall's adress or post office box or what ever and i'll deffintly ship a packet to each of yall..

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
yeah i figured sevral people would jump at the chance,seeing how thier not only hierloom,but tomato as well..and to top it off.thier free to who gets them.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
DrHenley.i just realized that i still have the box in which you sent the charger n all in..so i still have your address..

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
oh by the way.i'll be going into town today,to do some shoping n all.so i'll mail them out while my mom is at the beauty shop.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
i got them mailed off this last friday.there's 2 tracking numbers.and as soon as know which one is which.i'll p.m. the numbers for yall..

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks! I missed the post saying I won, so I was surprised when I opened a package today.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
:) your welcome..i did a check on thier locatin yesterday evening.and saw thier one step from being there.one thing a person always needs in thier preps,are seeds..

Latest posts