Heartbroken patriot in San Francisco

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike G

Reaction score
I just joined this site. I am a white single male who has lost hope in the country I once loved. All I see around me is divisions of society and mistrust of my fellow citizens towards each other. I am bracing for a collapse of society or Anarchy in the streets. I am certain we are headed down the wrong path here in the Bay Area. With all the riots and divisions of society here I am certain it is time to start thinking of a plan for safety. I have recently been thinking of my most important bugout items, among them being a Ham Radio. I have all the other stuff but need to know what is the optimum means of communication if anarchy ensues.

Welcome from a top secret location only 162 people know about. Definitely get out SanFran, unless you can hold up at Nancy's house, she has lots of ice cream stocked.

I just joined this site. I am a white single male who has lost hope in the country I once loved. All I see around me is divisions of society and mistrust of my fellow citizens towards each other. I am bracing for a collapse of society or Anarchy in the streets. I am certain we are headed down the wrong path here in the Bay Area. With all the riots and divisions of society here I am certain it is time to start thinking of a plan for safety. I have recently been thinking of my most important bugout items, among them being a Ham Radio. I have all the other stuff but need to know what is the optimum means of communication if anarchy ensues.
it depends on how bad things get complete collapse Ham radio is the ticket,,,,as long as we have power you don't even need the HAM and yeah we are sliding down but I don't think complete collapse will happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and Welcome from Arkansas

Howdy from Georgia!

Yes I am sure things look bad behind enemy lines. But realize there are plenty of places left in the free states where there is no rioting. It is mainly (wholly?) in Democrat controlled cities where you have rioting. You would think it would be just the opposite wouldn't you?

Wife and her friends recently returned from San Fran, A lifetimes dream up in smoke, she said she had never seen so much human bodily waste on public streets anywhere, or the open use of drugs. They are going to Nola next time.

Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

Attended High School in Oakland. Graduated High School in Hayward. Attended College in San Jose. I would not move back to California for any amount of money. SF was to be a nice place to visit but nothing in the entire state is worth visiting now. Make plans to move. Your taxes are about to double to pay for all the crap destroyed and all the unemployed people that will not return to work or have no skills for any jobs. California will have to continue to increase to pay for the interest on money borrowed to pay for their current debt.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

Latest posts

Back