HEART DISEASE AND THE CLOT SHOT

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
šŸ’„ šŸ’„ UPDATE. šŸ’„šŸ’„

Because of the Marine and his wife who nearly died because his Walmart Pharmacy would not fill his prescription for Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquin, I decided to go visit a Walmart.

The Pharmacist and Pharmacy Tech were both VERY open and responsive when I asked them about filling these meds. They told me that in FACT the higher ups in Walmart are indeed
ā€encouraging us not to fill these prescriptionsā€. They also said the reason is ā€œextreme politicization of Ivermectin and HCQā€!! The good news is the Pharmacist assured me that he DOES fill them!

For your own health and peace of mind, everyone should talk to Pharmacists close to you to find out if there would be any problemsā€¦before you get sick.
My small, family owned pharmacy will make Ivermectin compounds without a prescription. It is based on a persons weight and is a 5 day supply for $90. They were also filling the Ivermectin prescriptions throughout the "pandemic".

From the interview between Dr. Malhotra and Tucker:

During the Delta wave, which was last year, more lethal then what we've got now, you...
And I broke it down by age group, vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, you had to vaccinate 230 people over the age of 80 to prevent one COVID death....
So this is the highest risk. 523 between 70 and 80. And then it becomes into the thousands as you get younger.
Now this is during the Delta wave, which was more lethal.
What about Omicron?
We looked at data from earlier this year during the wave of Omicron in the UK, from January onwards, for three months.
Wait for this.
If you are over 80, for Omicron, you have to vaccinate 7,300 people to prevent one COVID death.

From the interview between Dr. Malhotra and Tucker:

During the Delta wave, which was last year, more lethal then what we've got now, you...
And I broke it down by age group, vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, you had to vaccinate 230 people over the age of 80 to prevent one COVID death....
So this is the highest risk. 523 between 70 and 80. And then it becomes into the thousands as you get younger.
Now this is during the Delta wave, which was more lethal.
What about Omicron?
We looked at data from earlier this year during the wave of Omicron in the UK, from January onwards, for three months.
Wait for this.
If you are over 80, for Omicron, you have to vaccinate 7,300 people to prevent one COVID death.

It kills far more people than it saves.

I still donā€™t see the efficacy of Hydroxychloriquine against Covid.
As soon as Trump mentioned HCQ, it was unavailable to people to current scripts. My wife has a pharmacist friend who refused to to fill it prophylacticly. She transferred and set aside my wifeā€™s script for it. 1000 mile day to pick up and back for me.
Wife has taken HCQ daily for 3 years. Her script for is also an off label use for an orphan disease. Had Covid twice.
HCQ works as well as a mask does against Covid.

Hydroxycholorquine by itself is of limited value in COVID.
The primary method for how HCL saves lives, is by acting as a zinc ionophore to get zinc across the cell membrane where the zinc then prevents a cytokine storm.

As Doctor Zelenko said:
"Zinc is the bullet, Hydroxychloroquine is the gun."

Very very early on in the pandemic, probably before it was even officially a pandemic, I posted a number of studies from the National Institutes of Health website about how zinc prevents cytokine storms (which is what makes COVID deadly) in coronavirus infections and how hydrochloride gets the zinc into the cells. This has been known for many years and is well documented in study after study. This was long before Trump even knew what HCL was.

Here is where I first realized the role of zinc in combating COVID (February of 2020). I didn't understand about zinc ionophores at that time however.
https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/threads/update-on-chinese-coronavirus-issue.12093/post-170679

When are they gonna stop allowing commercials on TV pushing the clot shot?

I just saw another one with everyone, including doctors meeting patients all wearing masks and touting how you need to "save your health" by getting the shot..ending with "so why wait?"...

I just saw another one with everyone, including doctors meeting patients all wearing masks and touting how you need to "save your health" by getting the shot..ending with "so why wait?"...
Every time I hear the commercials TV or radio, I yell out you need to STOP! My Hunny just chuckles at this point. People who have been paying attention know. I just don't see any logical person willing to get in line for the Mrna shots, especially now that the data is coming out.

I think it's the equivalent of, if the natzis had commercials advertising consentration camps during WW2.

I think I have already said this, maybe in a different thread but we learned months ago about the oldest son who took the jab now has heart problems. He learned about it after they moved and he was moving things into the attic. He couldn't breathe and thought he was going to pass out. He is now on heart meds and blood thinners. He also gave up on his running.

Just a couple days ago I found out about a cousin that is just a couple years older than me and has been an avid marathon runner for years now. I do not know her details other than mom told me that since she started having heart problems, my Uncle and Aunt are considering moving down to where she is so they can help take care of her teen boys. She adopted them older in life since she and her husband could not conceive kids on their own. She will also not ever be able to run the marathons she loved.

Before COVID, the incidence rate of myocarditis was 4 per million. Now it's running 25,000 per million.
Cardiologists have GOT to have seen this jump.

Cardiologists say here nothing that there are more problems as before, why also, cardiologists have now more work and earn through that more.
Today it's all about big money, and the more people are sick, the more earn Pharma and politicians who sit on the side in the Pharma lobby.

Latest posts

Back