HEART DISEASE AND THE CLOT SHOT

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1637941812536.png

“Top Cardiologist Warns — Heart Attacks caused by Covid Vaccine…
Posted by Kane on November 25, 2021 7:50 pm

Dr. Aseem Malhotra reveals a cardiology whistleblower found similar results to a new report showing an increase in risk of heart attack following the mRNA COVID vaccine. ‘They aren’t going to publish their findings, they are concerned about losing research money from Big Pharma.’

ABSOLUTE PROOF THAT THE CLOT SHOT IS CAUSING HEART DISEASE! But those that found it are AFRAID to say anything to the government!

Richard Lindzen, PhD, is an atmospheric physicist and the Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Meteorology at Massachusetts Institue of Technology (retired).

He states that science is now politicized, and those who provide funding dictate the outcomes of the research they fund. He further states that science is becoming irrelevant as a result.

Big Pharma and Pfizer employees probably have badges with FDA on one side and Pfizer on the other. The money has corrupted everything.

Last edited:
💥 💥 UPDATE. 💥💥

Because of the Marine and his wife who nearly died because his Walmart Pharmacy would not fill his prescription for Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquin, I decided to go visit a Walmart.

The Pharmacist and Pharmacy Tech were both VERY open and responsive when I asked them about filling these meds. They told me that in FACT the higher ups in Walmart are indeed
”encouraging us not to fill these prescriptions”. They also said the reason is “extreme politicization of Ivermectin and HCQ”!! The good news is the Pharmacist assured me that he DOES fill them!

For your own health and peace of mind, everyone should talk to Pharmacists close to you to find out if there would be any problems…before you get sick.

In our country, "experts" say that Corona vaccinations can cause mild myocarditis in certain people, but this is not so tragic, a Corona infection damages the heart much more.
From my point of view all these experts are liars, what they don't say is that a damage of the heart muscle remains to a large extent.
Furthermore, the experts have complained that the discussion about vaccines and heart muscle inflammation is out of place because many people are now turning away from the booster and this threatens a new corona wave.

So....I wouldn't get the shot. Ended up in the hospital twice with the delta variant.
Twas not good. I was in great shape before this happened, now have heart damage and am disabled. 20% injection fracture, and had to have a defibrillator installed in my chest. This was directly attributed to covid.
My doctor says I should not get a shot now because it would probably kill me.
Would I get the shot knowing this now? No. It affects everyone differently and knowing that it killed a lot of people I am probably still better off...I'm alive.

So....I wouldn't get the shot. Ended up in the hospital twice with the delta variant.
Twas not good. I was in great shape before this happened, now have heart damage and am disabled. 20% injection fracture, and had to have a defibrillator installed in my chest. This was directly attributed to covid.
My doctor says I should not get a shot now because it would probably kill me.
Would I get the shot knowing this now? No. It affects everyone differently and knowing that it killed a lot of people I am probably still better off...I'm alive.

I wouldn't bet on it directly being attributed to covid. Medical malpractice is my bet.

Delta was why my wife and I decided to take a chance on the J&J clot shot due to age and risk factors. mRNA was a no-go, period, end of discussion. We both had the really bad initial run of COVID back in February of 2020...before they even admitted it was in the wild in the US. After I did an in depth risk analysis, I calculated that Delta was a higher risk than the J&J shot.
Whaddayaknow? Blood clot 7 days after the shot. Went into A-Fib at least four times over the next two weeks. Eventually had a heart attack from a blood clot lodging near the end of the LAD ("widowmaker") artery. Still in debt from the medical bills. Other than that one spot they had to stint, the rest of my cardiac arteries were healthy. My cardiologist was at a loss to explain it. When I laid all the facts out to him, he had to grudgingly admit that the vaxx was a "possibility."
If we had waited a little while, Omicron would not have convinced us to get the shot. Neither one of us has had COVID again since early 2020, and the J&J shot has long since worn off. (they only claim it's good for a maximum of 6 months). My wife, who is Asian (they all wear masks), hasn't worn one in a long time. We quit being scared of the Boogey Man.

We have deniers on prepper forums " which practically all have succumbed to taking the shot " and some even went so for as to force their children to mess up their bodies . DrHenely's above post should be taken as a warning to those that trust the government to have their best interest in mind . Thanks for the post . -- I am one of the minority on this planet that has never surrendered to taking the Government's concoction and as for as I know , have never had the Chinese biological attack virus . --- A scary and unverified report that I received , was they are now putting the so called covid vaccine mixed in with the flu shot and are injecting this stuff into unsuspecting victims , thinking they are only receiving a flu shot . I actually don't know if this is true and is the reason I have been withholding this report .

Last edited:
We have deniers on prepper forums " which practically all have succumbed to taking the shot " and some even went so for as to force their children to mess up their bodies . DrHenely's above post should be taken as a warning to those that trust the government to have their best interest in mind . Thanks for the post . -- I am one of the minority on this planet that has never surrendered to taking the Government's concoction and as for as I know , have never had the Chinese biological attack virus . --- A scary and unverified report that I received , was they are now putting the so called covid vaccine mixed in with the flu shot and are injecting this stuff into unsuspecting victims , thinking they are only receiving a flu shot . I actually don't know if this is true and is the reason I have been withholding this report .

I concur. I would not take any vaccines

Interesting evening yesterday. Hubby and I went to a Christmas get together. Naturally a discussion of the clotshot came around in the group. More than one person who had taken at least one and others who had taken a booster talked about “never taking another vax”! They all described the horrible reactions they had.

People are waking up!

Latest posts

Back