Must Read HEADS UP Patriots https://abcnews.go.com/US/armed-protests-planned-50-state-capitols-fbi-bulletin/story?id=75179771

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Here is your (probably last) chance if you wish to resist ( peacefully)

Armed protests being planned at all 50 state capitols, FBI bulletin says
An internal FBI note obtained by ABC News shows warnings of "a huge uprising."

Starting this week and running through at least Inauguration Day, armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols and at the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News.

The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin read. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur."

Federal law enforcement officials have advised police agencies to increase their security posture at statehouses around the country following the riot at the U.S. Capitol, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Following the violent pro-Trump breach of the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday, Democratic lawmakers in the House of Representatives pushed forward Monday with an effort to get Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment, which would declare Trump incapable of performing his presidential duties and would install Pence as acting president until Biden is inaugurated Jan. 20.

The effort was ultimately blocked by Republican Rep. Alex Mooney of West Virginia, and House Democrats then introduced an article of impeachment against Trump for "incitement of insurrection."

The measure, which has more than 200 Democratic co-sponsors, states Trump has "demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law."

I don't wear MAGA items. I don't post Trump / Pence flags or posters. I certainly do not attend political events. I do study and practice the "ART of War". I will not let anybody know my intentions, prior to acting. It is called "Gray Man" and that is my method.

image.jpg

This cartoon sums up my attitude : I’m laying low for a while.

Has anyone on here seen any military activity in your neck of the woods? Just curious. Colorado is prepping Denver for rioting in the downtown area. I haven’t heard a single conservative promote any gathering down there, so one can only assume it’s going to be ANTIFA type stuff again. Why are they going to riot if Biden is the President?

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ffd29480fda1b3ca6a4e70b
Personally, I think the warning won't stop the media from using photos/videos well-planned and pre-positioned (just like in the Capitol event) for anti-Trump propaganda to still be spewed that "it was Trump terrorists!" It will only result in lower numbers of participants, but they will say it was Trump supporters no matter who is there. The game is being staged, the players have been paid, and the MAGA people will be blamed. Classic CIA setup.

here is a historical president for y'all

The Battle of Athens
Asymmetrical Warfare and 4GW: America's Domestic Viet Cong
There is a history of 4GW in the United States and we don’t need to go very far back to find it. In 1946, there was an uprising of the citizens of Athens, TN (in McMinn County) to reestablish the rule of law. The story illustrates how American patriots resisting domestic tyranny can succeed in their struggles.

Citizens of Athens had complained about election fraud since 1940. The town was filled with battle-hardened veterans from both the European and Pacific theaters of World War II. This filled them with a militancy that did not exist before the war. Several citizens of Athens had complained, but the administration of Franklin Roosevelt did nothing, perhaps because the town was ruled over by an entrenched Democratic Party machine.

First, the men ran one of their own, a GI named Knox Henry, for sheriff. They wanted fair elections, so they petitioned the FBI to monitor, a request which was denied. The machine, for their part, imported 200 strong arms to “protect” the polling places from voters. In one case, a deputy pointed his revolver at a GI, ejecting him from the polling station and telling him “If you sons of bitches cross this street I’ll kill you!” Poll watchers were arrested and in one case, a black poll watcher was shot. Finally, the party machine locked the ballot boxes up in the county jail.

Despite lacking in numbers, ammunition and arms, the veterans used the key to the local armories belonging to the State and National Guard. This evened the score considerably. They went to the jail house and requested the release of the ballot boxes, but were rebuffed with the sheriff’s men shooting two of the GIs. A firefight erupted and the GIs were reinforced by men from neighboring Meigs County and their IEDs. Eventually, the sheriff and his men surrendered, releasing the ballots.

After obtaining the ballots, the men cleaned and returned the weapons. The GI candidate was elected sheriff and several others were elected to key county positions.

Latest posts

Back