have to move from where we are..

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
the landlords informed us the other day,that they choose to stop renting the home.and that we have 3 months to find some place else to move to.on account it's gotton to expensive for them to continue to repair it and all..but yet,im thinking it's for other reasons.and here's why.the bother and sister who inherited the property from their parents,each got half.in which the sister had gotton the rental house with her half.she made the mistake of letting her brother have half the the rental house.and opened a joint checking account.in which they both have access to.well,he's been helping himself to more then his share of it,for his persenal use and all.this has been going on for some time now.and i think/beleive thats why,that they decided to stop renting the house.

but now,my mom.she's been trying to work it out where (WE) share on the expenses of the house repairs.but thats only if we get to continue to live here.but yet,because of the brother that owns half,i dont see it happening..now here's my queston..anyone know of a low rent place that we can move to.?preferably at least 2 bedrooms.a full size bathroom.

the landlords informed us the other day,that they choose to stop renting the home.and that we have 3 months to find some place else to move to.on account it's gotton to expensive for them to continue to repair it and all..but yet,im thinking it's for other reasons.and here's why.the bother and sister who inherited the property from their parents,each got half.in which the sister had gotton the rental house with her half.she made the mistake of letting her brother have half the the rental house.and opened a joint checking account.in which they both have access to.well,he's been helping himself to more then his share of it,for his persenal use and all.this has been going on for some time now.and i think/beleive thats why,that they decided to stop renting the house.

but now,my mom.she's been trying to work it out where (WE) share on the expenses of the house repairs.but thats only if we get to continue to live here.but yet,because of the brother that owns half,i dont see it happening..now here's my queston..anyone know of a low rent place that we can move to.?preferably at least 2 bedrooms.a full size bathroom.
Sorry to hear of this. What a pain.
I am not sure of the laws of TX, but are they allowed to throw you out so quickly? did you all have a contract for say a year?
Something does seem off on this one.

they gave a 3 month notice..so it's not a get right now situation...and no signed contracts or anything else like that..

exactly.we have to depend on family helping out,when we move.even then we still might have to get a rental truck or 2..

I'm going to be moving a couple of hours away at the end of next month, too. I'll probably rent a Uhaul and may be able to get some friends to help.

Good luck with the house hunting Jim? Moving sucks. I moved a total of 5 truck/trailer loads myself and next week the moving company I hired is bringing a semi load out with the rest of our stuff. It's all supposed to fit in two storage units, my barn, and parents garage. Cost to move so far is 15k. Now I'm looking for a travel trailer to drag up to our property to live in until I build the house next year. This is my last move ever!

Good luck with the house hunting Jim? Moving sucks. I moved a total of 5 truck/trailer loads myself and next week the moving company I hired is bringing a semi load out with the rest of our stuff. It's all supposed to fit in two storage units, my barn, and parents garage. Cost to move so far is 15k. Now I'm looking for a travel trailer to drag up to our property to live in until I build the house next year. This is my last move ever!
Never say never!

Hope you find the perfect place Jim! Just remember the saying of one door closing leads to another opening.

Ive got the perfect place, 3 bedrooms, full bathroom, open plan kitchen dining and living room, garage with carport, electric fencing, beautiful view of the South African Bushveld. Game roaming the area includes Koedoe, Warthog, Blue Duikers, Blesbuck and lots more. Only 350 $ a mount electricity included.

Moving expences from there to here might be a bit costly. [emoji12]

a pick up and a 5th wheel camper has sounded great to me for years.but my mom wouldn't be able to handle the steps going into and out of it..

Latest posts

Back