Havalon knives

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicken

Reaction score
I dont know if it has been discussed here or not but I think everyone needs to take a look at Havalon knives. They are made with replaceable blades and the blades are actually scalpels. They are made for hunting and are extremely sharp. I was lucky enough to use one this past year while skinning out a hog. It was a joy to use. I will be getting one very soon. Check them out at www.havalon.com

I dont know if it has been discussed here or not but I think everyone needs to take a look at Havalon knives. They are made with replaceable blades and the blades are actually scalpels. They are made for hunting and are extremely sharp. I was lucky enough to use one this past year while skinning out a hog. It was a joy to use. I will be getting one very soon. Check them out at www.havalon.com
Thanks for the info an link, that is a nice an light system. knife is 36.95 and the blades start around 4.00 a box and climb.

yhst-35864383674868_2232_15289205

yhst-35864383674868_2231_24532

These are sweet!
I could see how theyd me good as a scalple inna med kit too!
You guys think thoze blades ar resharpenable?

Latest posts

Back