Happy to be here!

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

AquanestBiotic

Reaction score
FYI, just in case...

The antibiotics available in pet stores, or online, for ornamental fish haven’t been approved, conditionally approved, or indexed by the FDA -- in other words, we have not evaluated them for safety and effectiveness -- making it illegal to market them.
FYI...I covered all bases and I am in full compliance with the law. My products are labeled, marketed and sold for use with ornamental fish and exotic birds. These products labeled for any other use such as other animals (dogs,cats,horses) or humans would be illegal.

Fish and bird antibiotics are sold over the counter at many corporate chains including tractor supply, petco, pets mart, etc. If there was anything “illegal” about it, these companies would not put themselves at risk for what is a comparatively minuscule portion of their sales and profit.

There has been a lot of misinformation published on the internet (like literally anything else) Things like the products have different formulas for “special absorption” for fish, or they are diluted, not sanitary, the list goes on. There is literally no difference between these and what you would get from a pharmacy, the only difference is big government isn’t regulating this tiny portion of the market yet so they can get their cut.

Thanks,
James
www.AquanestBiotic.com

Latest posts