Happy to be here!

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

AquanestBiotic

Approved DPF Vendor
DPF Vendor
Reaction score
Hello DPF community!

I'm the owner / founder of Aquanest Biotic. My company manufactures a comprehensive line of pharmaceutical grade antibiotics for a wide array of bacterial infections. I guarantee the doses per capsule to always be accurate, and always pure. We use no fillers or binders, there is no "special fish antibiotic additive" or anything of the like. The product, manufacturing, quality control process, etc. are all identical to those that you'd receive from the pharmacy. We stand behind our products 100%and offer and full money back guarantee if you're not happy with your purchase!

All orders received by 1pm EST are shipped same day, and free shipping!

As a welcome, I'm offering DPF community members 20% off your entire order with coupon code: DPF20

I'm thrilled to be here and look forward to serving the DPF community! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me here or at aquanestbiotic@gmail.com.

www.AquanestBiotic.com

coverphoto.jpg

AquanestBiotic

Approved DPF Vendor
DPF Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to offer 5 members here some free samples to try. I ask nothing from you but honest feedback. You can give your thoughts on packaging, delivery, ordering process on the site, whatever you’d like, but you’re not obligated to do anything if you don’t wish.

I’ll set a spend limit of $50 on the website and I’ll provide a private coupon code that will cover the order entirely including shipping.

If you have interest, shoot me a PM here or send me an email at: aquanestbiotic@gmail.com with your forum username.

Thanks,
James
www.aquanestbiotic.com

tehobie

Reaction score
FYI, just in case...

The antibiotics available in pet stores, or online, for ornamental fish haven’t been approved, conditionally approved, or indexed by the FDA -- in other words, we have not evaluated them for safety and effectiveness -- making it illegal to market them.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
For those who are not aware. . . finding pet meds at the pet and feeds stores are getting difficult to find right now so I think it is great that there are online alternatives. I have used both the amoxicillin and penicillin pills on my goats with great results, even though they are marketed for fish.

tehobie

Reaction score
Here’s a factoid that might be enlightening to you about Internet forums : cyber-lifespans are longer if you don’t argue with the mods here.
You asked me a question. I answered your question sincerely- I have found the HAM thread interesting and informative, something I don't have much experience with, but am curious about.

If I'm wrong for doing that, I'm sorry. I'll make sure not to do it again in the future.

Jayson

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
For those who are not aware. . . finding pet meds at the pet and feeds stores are getting difficult to find right now so I think it is great that there are online alternatives. I have used both the amoxicillin and penicillin pills on my goats with great results, even though they are marketed for fish.
Same here. I’ve used Penicillin, Amoxicillen, Cephalexin, etc. for various ailments, no problems. I’d rather trust the pet meds than some of the faux pills being manufactured in Mexico.

Jayson

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
You asked me a question. I answered your question sincerely- I have found the HAM thread interesting and informative, something I don't have much experience with, but am curious about.

If I'm wrong for doing that, I'm sorry. I'll make sure not to do it again in the future.
Good. I’m glad to here it. That’s what we’re all here for. To learn and share information and experience. Flame wars are for infantry storming a bunker.

Latest posts