Happy Thanksgiving

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look out, you turkeys....
turkhiding.gif

I was just reading about the huge increase for the food banks all across the country. It really made me aware of how much I have to be thankful for just not facing hunger this year. No one knows what the future will hold for any of us, so if able to, try to help out someone not as well off as you are this holiday.

DD I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving too along with the rest of my DPF forum! With everything going on in our country and world, tomorrow I am just wanting to settle down with family and spend a nice day with them relaxing. I spent most of my day precooking and only have a few items left to cook for tomorrow. Life is so very good! Wont have to go back to work till Friday.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Lets give thanks that we have a President that works hard everyday with an amazing energy to keep us free. So, we may determine our future. Its not about Tyrants that want to control us in there fantasy utopia.

It’s about the reality that all men and women are made in the image of God, with certain inherent, God-given rights just by virtue of our humanity. These truths in the Declaration really are indeed self-evident.

May God bless us and deliver us from Evil!

Latest posts

Back