Hand held weapons?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A dirty big stick, a metal pipe, half to a quarter of a broom handle with a bicycle hand grip on the end, whatever is close by that I can physically lift and launch at someone.

Dress makers scissors are a good one too.

Why do you ask? big weekend planned? (I joke, I joke)

A nice length of rattan is good, I'd wrap it a few times in duct tape to keep it from splitting. Believe me, you can deliver a beating that won't be forgotten. You want the rattan to be about 1 and 1/2 inches across so you have a good solid grip on it, wrap your end in bicycle grip tape so it doesn't slip. Use it two-handed like you would a bastard sword and clean someone's clock.

jots down in memory..dont piss off anorak..espcilly if we're with in 50 feet of each other..lol

:) I like to think I'm a nice person jim, but people know me. Serious note though, I used the rattan weapons in training to fight medieval style battles instead of using steel blades. So I'm used to wearing armor and whaling the bejeesus out of people without mercy.

kali stick, knife

1stick1_2.jpg

Ok gonna throw this in the mix. A belt. A simple belt can be an effective weapon.
Even a set of car keys.
At home: forget mace. It's expensive and will affect you to in a closed room.
Instead, go to the dollar store and buy a can of wasp/hornet killer. Not only does it shoot about 20 feet. It's also flammable. Teehee!

Oh hells yeah, love hornet spray! Aqua Net is also good for a makeshift flame thrower.

I'm going to sound like such a horrid mother right now, but every so often I'll look at Fries and tell her to look around her and come up with as many things as possible within arm's reach that she could use to mess someone up with.

I will do so. She is so looking forward to the meet. Hubs says I'm raising her to be a sociopath by having her look at her surroundings in different ways and I just tell him that I raising her not to be a victim.
absolutely. This world need strong women. Power to you.

Latest posts

Back