"HAM" Radio Licensing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya, true, but on a cb you dont need the other persons #, you can just tell'em to F-off, or tell'em theres a 'bear' headed his way instead of flashen the #2 with your fingers, or say the scales are open/closed etc.... its alot better vehicle wise

ya, true, but on a cb you dont need the other persons #, you can just tell'em to F-off, or tell'em theres a 'bear' headed his way instead of flashen the #2 with your fingers, or say the scales are open/closed etc.... its alot better vehicle wise
I agree it does have numerous benefits. Although cursing on a CB is actually illegal. I know the one in my truck saved me from many a ticket especially the possibility of getting one at the banning scales.

im sure it is, fcc wise, good luck having that held up in court though
First they have to get you to court, but something tells me they have some fancy equipment to record you. since they don't need a warrant to record a cb conversation, since there is no "expectation of privacy" on an open air wave.

true but it would be hard to prove it was my voice on the recording, i know they have voice recognition, but the cost of using that would probably be higher than the fine i would be made to pay, then they would have to prove, without a doubt, it was my radio it came from, which im sure they have positioning trackers, but it would only give a general vecinity, unless i was still talking the whole time, then they could possably pinpoint me.

true but it would be hard to prove it was my voice on the recording, i know they have voice recognition, but the cost of using that would probably be higher than the fine i would be made to pay, then they would have to prove, without a doubt, it was my radio it came from, which im sure they have positioning trackers, but it would only give a general vicinity, unless i was still talking the whole time, then they could possably pinpoint me.
The burden of proof is on the FCC, and proving it would be a real pain in the butt. But remember if it goes to a jury trial, a jury is 12 people who couldn't come up with a good excuse.

ya but murder and armed robbery are 2 very different things, but as it seems if your rich and famous you can pritty much do whatever you want

ya but murder and armed robbery are 2 very different things, but as it seems if your rich and famous you can pritty much do whatever you want
My first criminal justice teacher wrote a large dollar sign ($), and medium sized dollar sign ($), and P.D. He said these three symbols were the cost of attorneys. The large one meant your going home, the medium was might be going home, and the P.D. meant "Public Defender" you aren't going any where.

thankfully, ive never been arrested for a felony or anything big really, and i dont do much in this day n age to get in serious trouble. however, you never know these days when new laws make what was/should be small into something big

thankfully, ive never been arrested for a felony or anything big really, and i dont do much in this day n age to get in serious trouble. however, you never know these days when new laws make what was/should be small into something big
the way the laws in this state [California] are going it amazes me that more people to include myself aren't getting locked up.
Something has to change, and soon!

Latest posts

Back