• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Doomsday Prepper Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ham Radio Equipment and more

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

bgoldstuff

Reaction score
I have a good amount of Ham/Amateur radio equipment that I acquired from an Estate, looks to me like years of someone collecting the stuff. I know little about the stuff except that it's not Junk.

Lots of vintage Heathkit radios and testing equipment with many parts for repairing the stuff I am guessing. This would be a good find for someone who likes to tinker with Amateur Radio equipment.

To much stuff to try to post it all, so if anyone is seriously interested send me a IM. Thanks

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I have a good amount of Ham/Amateur radio equipment that I acquired from an Estate, looks to me like years of someone collecting the stuff. I know little about the stuff except that it's not Junk.

Lots of vintage Heathkit radios and testing equipment with many parts for repairing the stuff I am guessing. This would be a good find for someone who likes to tinker with Amateur Radio equipment.

To much stuff to try to post it all, so if anyone is seriously interested send me a IM. Thanks
Message sent!